Uniform Chart of Accounts
- NEW! Bekemeier, B., Park S., Whitman, G. (2019). Challenges and lessons learned in promoting adoption of standardized local public health service delivery data through the application of the Public Health Activities and Services Tracking model. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association.
- Bekemeier, B., Yip, M., Flaxman, A.D., & Barrington, W. (2018). Five community-wide approaches to physical activity promotion: A cluster analysis of these activities in local health jurisdictions in 6 states. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 24(2), pp. 112-120.
- Bekemeier, B., Marlowe, J., Squires, L.S., & Tebaldi, J. (2018). Perceived need versus current spending: Gaps in providing foundational public health services in communities. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 24(3), pp. 271-280.
- Bekemeier, B., Park, S. (2017). Development of The PHAST Model: Generating standard public health services data and evidence for decision-making. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 25(4), pp 428-434.
- Bekemeier, B., Pantazis, A., Yip, M., & Kwan-Gett, T. (2017). Developing the evidence for public health systems to battle vaccine preventable disease on the local level: Data challenges and implications. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 23(2), pp 131-137.
- Yip, MP, Bekemeier B.(2016). Tuberculosis and local health department expenditures on tuberculosis services. Frontiers in Public Health Services and Systems Research. 5(2):5–11. doi: 10.13023/FPHSSR.0502.02
- Bekemeier, B., Yip, M. P., Dunbar, M., Whitman, G., & Kwan-Gett, T. (2015). Local health department 2000-2010 food safety and sanitation expenditures and reductions in enteric disease. American Journal of Public Health, 105 Suppl 2:S345-52. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2015.302555
- Bekemeier B, Yang Y, Dunbar M, Pantazis A, & Grembowski D. (2014). Targeted health department expenditures benefit birth outcomes at the county level. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 44(6), 569-577.
- Bekemeier B, Pantazis A, Dunbar M, & Herting JR. (2014). Classifying local health department on the basis of the constellation of services they provide. American Journal of Public Health, 104(12), e77-82.