Uniform Chart of Accounts
- Bekemeier, B., Yip, M., Flaxman, A.D., & Barrington, W. (2018). Five community-wide approaches to physical activity promotion: A cluster analysis of these activities in local health jurisdictions in 6 states. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 24(2), pp. 112-120.
- Bekemeier, B., Marlowe, J., Squires, L.S., & Tebaldi, J. (2018). Perceived need versus current spending: Gaps in providing foundational public health services in communities. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 24(3), pp. 271-280.
- Bekemeier, B., Park, S. (2017). Development of The PHAST Model: Generating standard public health services data and evidence for decision-making. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 25(4), pp 428-434.
- Bekemeier, B., Pantazis, A., Yip, M., & Kwan-Gett, T. (2017). Developing the evidence for public health systems to battle vaccine preventable disease on the local level: Data challenges and implications. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 23(2), pp 131-137.
- Yip, MP, Bekemeier B.(2016). Tuberculosis and local health department expenditures on tuberculosis services. Frontiers in Public Health Services and Systems Research. 5(2):5–11. doi: 10.13023/FPHSSR.0502.02
- Bekemeier, B., Yip, M. P., Dunbar, M., Whitman, G., & Kwan-Gett, T. (2015). Local health department 2000-2010 food safety and sanitation expenditures and reductions in enteric disease. American Journal of Public Health, 105 Suppl 2:S345-52. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2015.302555
- Bekemeier B, Yang Y, Dunbar M, Pantazis A, & Grembowski D. (2014). Targeted health department expenditures benefit birth outcomes at the county level. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 44(6), 569-577.
- Bekemeier B, Pantazis A, Dunbar M, & Herting JR. (2014). Classifying local health department on the basis of the constellation of services they provide. American Journal of Public Health, 104(12), e77-82.