- Local Health Departments' Spending on the Foundational Capabilities. September 2018.
- Childhood Immunization Data Update. September 2017.
- Chart of Accounts Feasibility Update. August 2017.
- Data Needs of Local and State Health Departments: Insights From Public Health Leaders. January 2017.
- Cross-Jurisdictional Sharing in Local Public Health Systems: Implications for Costs, Impact, and Management Capacity. September 2016.
- Costs and Cost-drivers of Providing Foundational Public Health Services in Washington State and Relationships with Structural and Community Factors. April 2015.
- PHAST Finance: Assessing effectiveness of local public health services in improving population health. August 2014.
- Lead Poisoning Prevention: Why Comparable Public Health Data Matter. August 2016.
- Targeted Local Health Department Spending Means Stronger Starts for Infants. September 2014.